Saturday, January 16, 2010
Haiti Earthquake Relief – More Ways You Can Help
Below are more charitable organizations who are actively providing assistance in the form of food, water, medical care, and other shelter materials to help the earthquake victims in Haiti. You can send your donations to these trusted organizations, in addition to the list we provided yesterday.
- Clinton Bush Haiti Fund – 100% of the donations made the fund go directly to the relief efforts.
- Save The Children – Donate to Save the Children to provide medical services and clean water to children and families.
- The International Rescue Committee – This organization is sending an emergency response team to Haiti to provide critical medical, water and sanitation assistance. Donate to IRC Haiti Fund
- AmeriCares – This organization will be sending $5 million in lifesaving medical aid to help Haiti. Donate online at AmeriCares.org.
- Handicap International - This organization is providing emergency relief to people who were injured as a result of the earthquake.
- Doctors Without Borders - Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is providing medical assistance to those affected by the earthquake in Haiti. Donate online at doctorswithoutborders.org.
- Direct Relief International – This organization donates every penny you give in their relief efforts
- Friends of the Orphans or call 1-888-201-8880 to make a donation.
Tags: Haiti Earthquake Relief